Thursday, April 14, 2011

Dear To whom it may concern.

It’s been hard making my grades go up, and i have achieved getting them WAY higher than they were before, but at the same time I also started doing something else… actually a few things, if you have ever read my blog before you may know that I play Minecraft, and well, I finally installed some mods in the game, like for example I installed the airplanes and SDK guns mod. It is entertaining to fly around the world and also to kill creepers…. With style “Quote from SDK’s Minecraft wiki page,” and also I have the Ultimate fist, it is almost like cheating, so I decide to make a small fortress and defend it with the shotgun to make it more interesting. I also put up my own server, so I can play with my brothers and build with them, but all they do is kill each other and curse, so they are not that much help and I can’t get them to help me build… anyways, yeah I may be putting planes in my server soon, but I don’t know when.

No comments:

Post a Comment