Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Minecraft Horror!

Oh no.... one day i went to my house... and it was all blown up... i dont know how... it was ALL BLOWN UP! nothing left.... so i was forced to move... (I be it was the imperio yankee) so i searched around for a while and found i nice flat place, and what do you think... my new house is not exotic like the old one.... its calm and just 1 floor... but, since my old house had a mine under it i dedcided to see what it would be like to try to make a mine, not just stumble into one, and i ended up in what i call the EPIX CAVE OF EPIXNESS! i found 76 diamonds, like 200 pieces of gold ore and iron and a Exhuberant ammount of Redstone.... it was good enough to buid my whole house... and now im happyly living next to my house that has improved ever so much, especially with its security system, which is a lava wall :D

No comments:

Post a Comment