Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Minecraft

Minecraft is the best game i have ever stumbled upon, it is so much like me that it even has the MINE included... ever since i was small i always built myself houses and forts. well in minecraft i can do this, and not to mention that you can actually mine infinitley into the earth, although you have to be carefull of the lava, because when i was still in my first tunnel, my character dug a hole that fell 30 meters straight to lava, and i lost EVERYTHING! so yeah starting over sucks. so i decided that when i get home, im gonna' clear out a space and plant trees, cactus's and pile up sand dirt and stone just in case. and it is really cool that my house is directly on top (more like 300steps) so when digging a tunnel looking for iron ore, i stumbled ito a pre-built tunnel and found iron ore, rock, lapiz lazuli, oh right and DIAMONDS! i stuck a batch of 2 but still i got myself some diamonds . and i almost lost it all when i fell while being chased by a skeleton on the way up to store my stuff. The third night was really funny because a green squid monster thingy came to my house and blew a giant hole into it. so for the rest of the nigh i had to ru around in the dark because i was getting killed by skeletons and zombies... and when i came back the next day to get my stuff and move there were about 16 cows in my old house, so i just killed em and got myself some leather armor. it was funny that im building a pool and garden for my awesome house when a cow falls into my waterfall followed by a chicken and a pig and all the items fell into my entance it was funny. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment